Mini Anapana Meditation - An Introductory Session by Mr. S.N. Goenka
- A Mini Anapana session should be conducted in a quiet hall or room suitable for meditation
- Participants must listen and practice carefully, sitting with their backs straight while maintaining complete silence through out the entire session
- Neither the person hosting the session nor anyone else should give any other instructions, live or recorded; the only instructions given should be that of Mr. Goenka's Mini Anapana recording
- There should be no charge whatsoever for attending a Mini Anapana session
Note: Participants who attend Mini Anapana sessions will not be considered as "Old Students" in this tradition. They can not participate in any programs designated as "For Old Students only".
- Part 1: Introduction by Mr. S.N. Goenka (15 mins - video)
- Part 2: Practice Session (10 mins - audio only)
- Part 1 & Part 2 combined: Introduction and Practice Session (25 mins - audio only)
- Left click on the link to play the video/audio. Right click to download from the menu.
- It is recommended to sit for Parts 1 and 2 in one 25 min sequence the first time. Thereafter, Part 2 audio (PRACTICE SESSION) can be used for regular practice.