10-day Courses are an introductory course to Vipassana Meditation where the technique is taught step-by-step each day. The courses begin after a 2 - 4 pm registration period and orientation, followed by 10 full days of meditation, and end the morning of the 11th day by 7:30 am.
Old students are those who have completed a 10-day Vipassana Meditation course with S.N. Goenka or his Assistant Teachers. Old students have the opportunity to provide Dhamma Service at the courses listed.
10-day Executive Courses are an introductory course to Vipassana Meditation especially for business executives and government officials where the technique is taught step-by-step each day. For more information please visit the Executive course website. The courses begin after a 2-4 pm registration period and orientation, followed by 10 full days of meditation, and end the morning of the 11th day by 7:30am.
- Select an applicable tab, refine the search options by specifying one or more values per box (re-click the same box to specify additional values) and press the search button
- Find a suitable course from the list of available courses and click the Apply button to access the online application form in the language of your choice (only the top 100 results are returned; if you do not find a suitable course from the returned result set then refine the search options further and reissue the search)
- Read carefully the Introduction to the Technique and Code of Discipline which you will be asked to follow during your course. Fully and completely fill out all the sections of application form and submit it. An application is required to register for all courses.
- Await notification. All correspondence will be through e-mail if you give an e-mail address in your application. Due to the large volume of applications, it may take several weeks before receiving notification.
- If your application is accepted then we require you to confirm you will be attending in order to secure your place in the course.