in the tradition of Sayagyi U Ba Khin
- Access the application form by clicking Apply for the desired course. Old students will be given the option to serve.
- Please carefully read the Introduction to the Technique and Code of Discipline which you will be asked to follow during your course.
- Fully and completely fill out all the sections of application form and submit it. An application is required to register for all courses.
- Await notification. All correspondence will be through e-mail if you give an e-mail address in your application. CHECK SPAM! or you may miss important email communications. Due to the large volume of applications, it may take up to two weeks before receiving notification.
- If your application is accepted then we require you to confirm you will be attending in order to secure your place in the course.
- Please attach a recent photo of self and of mentioned ID proof with the reply to acknowledgement email. Foreigners please attach additionally photo of valid passport and visa for India.
Shree Shantadurga Shankhawaleshwari Sausthan, Veling, Gothan, Goa - 403 404.
Email: [email protected]
See Comments for any special instructions for events in this section.
|Attend / Serve||Dates||Course Type||Status||Location||Comments|
|07 Apr - 18 Apr||10 day Vipassana course as taught by SN Goenka in the tradition of Sayagyi U Ba Khin||CANCELLED||Goa||
1) Age Should be Between 22 to 65.
2) A negative RT-PCR test (validity 5 days Before Course) is mandatory.
3) Arrival time at Center will be 2:00 PM on course date.
4) Student will be accommodated in a single room.
5) Student should be in good health. (Applicants with BP, diabetic, heart related issues may be refused).
6) Laundry service will not be available and students will have to bring enough clothes for entire duration of course or self wash clothes.
7) Pregnant women will not be allowed for this course.
8) During the course if student develops any symptoms then she or he will have to leave the center immediately.
9) Students will attend course at their own risk and they will need to fill an indemnity form
10) Course language is Hindi and English
11) Please note potential applicants should not have travelled from a foreign country less than 15 days from start of course.
The online application form encrypts your information before it is sent from your computer to our application server. However, it may not be totally secure even though encryption is used. If you are concerned about the possibility of security risks of your confidential information while it is on the Internet, do not use this form and instead download an application. Print and complete it. Then please send the form to the course organizers. By faxing or posting your application form it may delay the registration process by one to two weeks.
To access the Old Student Regional Site please click http://goa.in.dhamma.org/os. A user name and password will be required to access these pages.
Questions may be addressed to Email: [email protected]
All courses are run solely on a donation basis. All expenses are met by donations from those who, having completed a course and experienced the benefits of Vipassana, wish to give others the same opportunity. Neither the Teacher nor the assistant teachers receive remuneration; they and those who serve the courses volunteer their time. Thus Vipassana is offered free from commercialisation.
Old students are those who have completed a 10-day Vipassana Meditation course with S.N. Goenka or his Assistant Teachers. Old students have the opportunity to provide Dhamma Service at the courses listed.
Meditation courses are held at both center and non-center locations. Meditation centers are dedicated facilities where courses are held regularly throughout the year. Before meditation centers were established in this tradition, all courses were held at temporary sites, such as campgrounds, religious retreat centers, churches and the like. Today, in regions where centers have not yet been established by local students of Vipassana who live in the area, 10 Day meditation courses are held at non-center course sites.